[FoRK] Damien Morton's final unsubscribe?!

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed May 25 12:45:40 PDT 2016

I think he worked at AOL as a software developer at the same time that I was consulting for AOL in Virginia, he told me he did; he
was on the West Coast I believe. He was from Australia.  He had spent 5 years or something in Dominican Republic, mainly kite
boarding all the time.

He had been working on a personal engineering project in the last year, trying to build a unique product.  For whatever reason, he
decided to start traveling, hitting Russia and other locales.  I had tried to hire him at Pelican Imaging, but it didn't work out.

sdw