[FoRK] Damien Morton's final unsubscribe?!

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 17:37:53 PDT 2016

http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/0504.html

"*join request*

*Damien Morton* (*dmost <dmost at magna.com.au>**@magna.com.au
<dmost at magna.com.au>*)
*Mon, 19 Apr 1999 02:48:03 +1000*

<http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/date.html#504>[ thread ]
<http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/index.html#504>[ subject ]
<http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/subject.html#504>[ author ]
<http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/author.html#504>*Next message:* Jesse:
"Pointer update" <http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/0505.html>*Previous
message:* Manoj <http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/0503.html>
<http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/0503.html>Kasichainula
<http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/0503.html>: "Who am I? What am I
doing here?" <http://www.xent.com/FoRK-archive/apr99/0503.html>

Hi,

My name is Damien, Im a programmer and came accross your YML musings while
searching the web for ideas related to compression of markup languages (I
was thinking of embarking on a syntax/semantics aware compressor for
HTML/XML/?ML).

The FAQ sounded funny as hell and I thought Id ask to join.

This is a bad time for a fuller description of myself as Im feeling kindof
diffuse at the moment. Im a programmer ("multimedia" these days), I read
lots, Ive travelled heaps, Ive seen c-beams glittering in the dark. Im in
Sydney at the moment, awaiting a work visa for the US. I will be living in
New York when the bloody NY dept of labour finally gets its act together
(now theres a prime candidate for a firebombing!)

"