[FoRK] Thanks, Jimmy Carter, for Stating What Should Be Obvious: Trump’s Campaign Is Racist | The Nation

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jun 3 12:47:45 PDT 2016

Okay, so there's some hot pockets stuck in Idaho.  The top news item
that I googled says something about looking back at things that happened
in 1971.

So, there's kooks in the world.

What does that have to do with policy?  More importantly, in a milieu
where if one mentions that health insurance policy budget numbers don't
add up you're labeled a racist?

I don't see them as the same.

Greg