[FoRK] Thanks, Jimmy Carter, for Stating What Should Be Obvious: Trump’s Campaign Is Racist | The Nation

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jun 3 14:09:27 PDT 2016

Legal immigrants and refugees are required to have a medical examination
for migration to the United States, while they are still overseas.

But aren't smallpox blankets a mechanism for giving people immunity to
the disease and not causing the disease itself?

http://thesciencepost.com/smallpox-blankets-the-must-have-gift-this-christmas-for-anti-vaccers/