[FoRK] Fork Posting Data, a few quick views

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Sun Jun 5 07:02:21 PDT 2016

I dumped it into public Tableau to see if there's anything interesting
it might generate.  The first one's no surprise and nothing you wouldn't
be able to do with OpenOffice.  6400 posts over 15.5 years doesn't seem
like all that many.  1 post a day maybe? Or in this case, 1000 posts a
month and going off and having a good sulk for a while.

I then ran the archive through Thomson Reuters' Intelligent
Tagging/OpenCalais.  I found a much more interesting metric.  I
apologize to Stephen for this, but I think your data might have been
tainted by adjacency.

Greg