[FoRK] fascinating decentralized web confab

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Thu Jun 9 19:25:46 PDT 2016

I have a bunch of ideas about UI, usable features for certain fairly general purposes (knowledge management, communication, sharing,
security, replication, etc.) and have been looking for some distributed mechanisms like this.  Perfect, for those parts that are
open and usable now.  IPFS is interesting.

sdw