[FoRK] Gingrinch

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Jul 15 15:50:37 PDT 2016

Wow.  So, if I'm curious about what these idiots think, and/or want to formulate a response, then I'd be guilty of a felony and go
to jail?  Do these guys understand how the Constitution works?  I can't understand the Europeans and Russians who can't see that
failing to have an airtight constitution exposes them to constant possibility of this kind of thing.  But here, some of these people
are off their rocker.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36806380