[FoRK] Drought: SOLVED

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Mon Sep 26 15:34:23 PDT 2016

Although I note this random comment from google on heavy water. I guess
they mean earth-style life?

Many of the chemical reactions that occur in living things require absolute
precision, in both amount of chemicals and the timing of their movement
around various tissues. Heavy water, with its greater weight and, by
extension, momentum, does not allow these reactions to take place. Thus,
while heavy water is not poisonous, it cannot support life on its own.