[FoRK] Rapidly deployed solutions

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Sat Oct 1 08:17:49 PDT 2016

Do it.  It seem smart.

Also, trailer a huge tank full of propane/natgas.
http://cdn.oilprice.com/images/tinymce/gauport1.jpg

And one of these:
https://www.google.com/search?q=fuel+cell+turbine&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

They are loud as hell, but can be put behind a block wall or dig a hole
in the sand for noise abatement. They drop these things into disaster
zones to provide electricity where there is none.

Greg