[FoRK] Rapidly deployed solutions

J. Andrew Rogers andrew at jarbox.org
Sat Oct 1 08:25:21 PDT 2016

I spent a couple weeks operating one of these more than 20 years ago. This is old tech made shinier.

At least in the US, environmental and safety regulations definitely won’t allow portable commercial fuel stations. These things exist primarily for government and non-commercial usage, where the regulations are a bit looser or unenforced.

Andrew