[FoRK] DC Livin'

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Wed Oct 26 01:39:02 PDT 2016

If I were to go back to the DC area, I'd try to live downtown, even if I had a tiny place.  I commuted a substantial fraction of a
million miles in the DC area; I'm over it.

Metro Runs to Reston now, so that opens up another segment that is relatively commute friendly.  I finally sold my relatively large
house in Ashburn earlier this year, which is just past Reston.  It was mostly great there for raising children, but no fun trying to
get to DC for work, skating, or whatever.

Stephen