[FoRK] old favorites

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Fri Dec 16 15:44:47 PST 2016

I can see that in the sense that we all laugh about it and nobody takes it seriously, or at least the ones who do are a tiny
minority and we can all laugh at them until they start grasping reality better.

Like new age crystal gaia mumbo jumbo: Harmless, mildly entertaining in small doses, doesn't hurt anybody measurably.  An
adolescentish phase to grow out of.

I like to think there are a lot of things that people feign believing for various performance-arty reasons, or at least I hope
that's the case because the alternative is too depressing.

sdw