[FoRK] tvland

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Jan 20 08:04:29 PST 2017

Well, yes, but we've gone from an adoption market back to a feature
market.  A feature market where some percent of the population has shown
a willingness to pay for ultra high end features, but not the initial
adoption costs.  Lowering the initial adoption costs seems to solve a
problem for the manufacturers who have been trying to compete and
install new features and lower the barrier for early adopters.

Greg