[FoRK] Let's Talk About The Weather

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:30:10 PST 2017

Well, 'bolt from the blue' pretty much means get the hell indoors if there's
lightning.  But, yeah, kids... we passed on a house some years ago.  No
chance I wanted to be home hearing the noise of a basketball on a playground
all hours of the day (and night due to lighting).

That and don't ever drive over a tumbleweed.  Good chance the heat from your
exhaust will set it on fire.  Nobody wants a car-b-que backing up traffic.

That and controlled burns don't always go well...

https://youtu.be/wcUnE0tHcaI

-Bill