[FoRK] Conservatives planned to impeach Trump all along

geege schuman geege4 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 02:54:46 PST 2017

This is a problem: But calls for an independent investigation have
encountered a cold reaction
from some senior Republicans.

I used to think the Repubs knew/wanted impeachment, but then I'd have to
let it sink in that DeVos was *they're* idea.

Who would want to own that?

In a way, a Trump presidency, no matter how short-lived, is a plus for
Dems. The Repubs have revealed how strong their dark (haha) anti-science,
anti-humanity, white supremacy leanings are. Out of the shadows, it can be
killed.