[FoRK] Harley & Google's battle of the sexes

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Fri Aug 11 04:27:58 PDT 2017

I will refrain from commenting on the previous substance of this thread
until at least five women have posted.

Further, all new threads should be prohibited until Rohit convinces a
significant number of women to join FoRK.  (Alternately, he could drop a
significant number of men, although this may raise deeper questions of
equity.)

Any application of statistics in response to my comment should focus on
establishing the "significant" number, what professions the added women (or
dropped men) must have, what their average salary must be, and so forth.

If Rohit questions any of these priorities, Google should be made aware of
his persistent, blatant sexism.

Hmmm...  There may be some problems down this path...

Gary Stock                              gstock at nexcerpt.com
Nexcerpt    http://www.nexcerpt.com/    269.624.1140 direct