[FoRK] "If you do not respond (to our scammy ploy), Google will mark your business as closed."

Joseph S. Barrera III joe at barrera.org
Fri Sep 15 18:24:00 PDT 2017

"I know porn. I have lots of porn. I have the best porn, the very best. No
one knows porn better than me. It's the best porn, the very finest porn,
and I have lots of it. And reputable. It's so reputable, it's the most
reputable porn. People, lots of people, tell me that I have the most
reputable porn. The most porn, and the most reputable. So reputable, you
should see it, it's so fine, it's the finest."