[FoRK] "If you do not respond (to our scammy ploy), Google will mark your business as closed."

Tom Higgins tomhiggins at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 18:57:37 PDT 2017

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Sean Conner <sean at conman.org> wrote

>   You wouldn't happen to have an Android phone by any chance?

Why yes, yes I do:)- I am using Ting as a provider and they buy upstream
from TMobile if memory serves me.

I have not done a deep dive into the Phone software on this phone in a
long, too long, a while so it might well be that I am the recipient of your
good works.

And now I want to go poke around. :)- I will have to keep that till the
weekend, tonight its all about teaching the youngerkid all about Feudalism
...and come to think of that the OPC/MPC are probably a great example of
modern Lords.

-tom(CrashCourse ftw)wsmf nee whore nee higgins