[FoRK] Fwd: strange

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Dec 1 15:33:19 PST 2017

Wow, I had never heard of deconstructed quail before, but apparently
it's also a traditional Polish dish.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/67765169369353392/

I couldn't find any Erik Demaine puzzles wrt root other than
Root-Bernstein.  So that reference went over my head.

Quail ascending a staircase seems to be a distinct architectural style
though I had never heard of that before either.

Greg