[FoRK] Jeffery Goines (12 Monkeys) and Tyler Durden (Fight Club) are the same person.

Gregory Alan Bolcer greg at bolcer.org
Fri Apr 13 10:33:42 PDT 2018

I tried to figure out all the dirt.  Burn After Reading is
incomprehensible--the wikipedia summary of the movie. I wonder if the
actual movie is any less.

Found this:

http://people.com/movies/5-things-to-know-about-brad-pitts-new-mit-professor-friend-neri-oxman/

Google thought they meant "dirt on someone" versus actual boxes of dirt,
but it's still an interesting article on design.

Greg