[FoRK] stupid idea of the day

Gordon Mohr gojomo-forkxent at xavvy.com
Fri Apr 27 13:56:00 PDT 2018

You might get best results by co-developing both simultaneously, in a
'generative adversarial' setup!

I wonder, though, how to calibrate to a particular person's
sensitivities. Is there perhaps a way, under active monitoring, that a
visual stimulus can be detected to be approaching a problematic state
but then ended/reversed before too much risk/pain?

- Gordon