[FoRK] fixing firefox

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net
Tue Jul 9 02:02:24 PDT 2019

This is hilarious.  The Internet is routing around censorship and other breakage again...  Kind of funny that all of these plans,
laws, control of the people revolved around something so easily fixed in a way that totally negates all of that.  There are major
security reasons to have DoH, and it should speed up opening web pages.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/uk-isp-group-names-mozilla-internet-villain-for-supporting-dns-over-https/

Maybe they'll be appeased by this for a bit, until it is too late to do anything about it:

https://www.zdnet.com/article/mozilla-no-plans-to-enable-dns-over-https-by-default-in-the-uk/

Stephen

Stephen D. Williams sdw at lig.net stephendwilliams at gmail.com
Hangouts:stephendwilliams at gmail.com AIM:sdw Skype:StephenDWilliams