[FoRK] crypto

Gary Stock gstock at nexcerpt.com
Fri Sep 20 16:17:14 PDT 2019

Schneier ramped up last week:

   "Crown Sterling is complete and utter snake oil."

   https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2019/09/the_doghouse_cr_1.html

...and doubled down today:

   "Is anyone taking this company seriously anymore?"

   https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2019/09/crown_sterling_.html

Both comment threads are chock full of brutal "assessing" ;-)

GS

Gary Stock

269.720.7393

   gstock at nexcerpt.com