Re: grammy hilights haiku

Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 00:10:24 PST

I dunno about synchronicity... I liked the 3. I liked that he talked,
too. I liked it that Carlos almost fainted when Joni said she loves his
work. I would have too. I liked the crazy Moby+blue intel guys+Jill
whatsername show, though I don't generally like Moby. I liked it that my
MOTHER (aged 63) forced my UNCLE (aged 57) to watch eminem and Elton,
because she likes "Stan" so much. I prefer Dido. And I think Jon
whatshisname should die (along with the writers who put those idiotic
lines in his mouth). And Christina Iquana should have shaken her ass
P.S. Sidney Potier, Best Spoken Word? I will have to check this out.

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 wrote:

> taj majal won one
> and bela fleck PICKED up two
> the edge wore a 3
> (in memory, i'm sure, of dale)
> no sting in sight but plenty of synchronicity for me,
> gg

"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer