Re: Ginger discussed on Today Show?

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 16:35:56 PST

In a message dated 3/15/01 9:52:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tomwhore@inetarena.com writes:

<< Mass Transit rocks. I know own two cars and mwe still use mass transit and
 if we dont we car pool.

 To flaunt consumptive arogence in the face of possible scarcity is a great
 way to get a fist in your face. >>

first, you can bite my southern belle butt.

then let me respond: WE DON'T HAVE MASS TRANSIT IN JACKSONVILLE. like
cdale, i'd use it if we had it. but i've grown accustomed to driving and now
i'm a freaking caraholic. in my defense (though i don't know why i need one)
i almost always lease cars that get great gas mileage. i put 22k miles on my
last car, which i had for 3 years. 17k on the one before that, in 2 years.
22k on the one before that, in 2 years.

not related, but I also HAVE A COMPOST.

i was complaining about the mentality that won't use mass transit, because it
screws me.