Joseph S. Barrera III vs. 'Google & The FoRK Effect versus Gordon Mohr'

From: Joseph S Barrera III (joe@barrera.org)
Date: Thu Apr 26 2001 - 13:48:22 PDT

That was the most purile, self-serving and pompous piece of crap I've
seen on this list in a long time. You KNEW this was a PUBLICLY ARCHIVED
LIST and yet you have the nerve to pull your whiny poor-is-me bullshit
because SOMEONE at SOME conference that none of us give a shit about
happened to have READ one of your posts. If you didn't want your posts
to be read, then DON'T POST. Better yet, GET OFF THE LIST.

- Joe

P.S. I wonder which of our posts will have the stronger FoRK effect.