Re: Coming soon to a TV commercial: Clint Eastwood vs. Neo (was: Let Me Get This Straight)

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 20:36:41 PDT

On Sun, 13 May 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Hang on, let's get the attributions straight --- I've lost track of who wrote
--]the following, but it wasn't me. I don't have kids.

This is my kid..Heather, who is going to a pubic school next year.

--]
--]> > At 7 heather is already finding out the stickly problems of Organized
--]> > Religion ("my teacher says elvis is not christian music, what music did
--]> > christ listen too? Is it ok to listen to the beatless, or they christian"
--]> > "We pray to the christian flag, doesnt everyone?" (i shit you not, i went
--]> > to several school functions and they have a seperate christian flag they
--]> > make the kids pledge too, which is becomming and issue now that shes
--]> > moving onto public school this september)
--]> >