Re: In the begining

From: Tom (tomwhore@wsmf.org)
Date: Mon May 14 2001 - 10:06:15 PDT

On Mon, 14 May 2001, Russell Turpin wrote:

--]
--]taking notice. If one is really concerned about seeing
--]all this potential come to fruition, the only logical
--]course, for a woman, is to stay pregnant as much as
--]possible, wasting the fewest eggs, while donating the
--]rest to fertility centers.

Every Boston Cream Pie is a Potential mouth stuffing treat for me. THe
potential results are such that I potentialy would snuff out this shinning
light of whoredome much faster than if I did not go that course.

Yes I have snuffed out the Boston Cream pIes potetnial to become a tasty
treat for me, but who knows what that will bring it?

BUt when that Pie does enter into my stomach the consequences are real,
they are truly and fully in play as soon as the pie hits the gullet. I may
gain weight, I may die of a heart attack, I may have the energy to run a
marathon or stay up to play Tribes 2 for an hour more. I may suffer or I
may gain.

If I do Action(x), Result(x) should be what I expect and be able to deal
with. If not Im in for a bad time.

SO to when putting sperm and egg togther. The results are well documented,
so are the requirements to deal with said results.

Nice try with the obsurdists infinite limit tact, but no sale.

-tom_wsmf