Re: Edward Tufte, design-stud, interview in Amazon

Lloyd Wood (L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk)
Mon, 6 Apr 1998 18:36:20 +0100 (BST)

On Sun, 5 Apr 1998, Dan Kohn wrote:

> [* Last week, the NYT reported that he's made well over $5 million in
> profits from his books and seminars. Pretty impressive, considering he
> took out a second mortgage to print the books himself. - dan *]
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/features/t/tufte/tufte-edward-interview.html

'Well, I've started volume four. Each book has taken somewhere between
five and seven years to write, so there's no rush here, but I have
started volume four.'

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/subst/features/t/tufte/tufte-edward.html

'Sign up for the free Edward Tufte Notification Service, and we'll
send you e-mail whenever he releases a new title.'

L.

there's nothing like that personal touch.

<L.Wood@surrey.ac.uk>PGP<http://www.sat-net.com/L.Wood/>+44-1483-300800x3641