Re: Metallica.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 20:35:49 -0700

dcrook wrote:
> You know Adam, you really should put some kind of warning label on
> these posts. There I was, checking out the great FoRK approved music
> list and there to my horror was..
>
> 4.Metallica
> 1.Load (adam, rob)
> 2.Metallica (adam, rob)
> 3.Reload (adam)
> 4.Ride the Lightning (adam, tbyars, rob)
>
> How anyone could chose load, reload and the Metallica albums to
> represent Metallica's music is beyond me. No Kill 'em all, no Master of
> Puppets, heck not even ... and Justice for All. Surely this must be
> some continuation of the April Fools festivities. If it wasn't for
> Tim's contribution all would be truly lost.

Dave, anyone who doesn't already own those three Metallica albums is
beyond help, living in the first circle of Dante's Inferno without a
hope of ever reaching salvation. In the words of Rohit, such folks
are "untrainable".

However, if it pleases the court, I have since added links to the three
classic albums whose oversight can only be attributed to those of us
having a clue not wanting to share it with the rest of the world.

...And Justice for All

http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/19084_43_321373

Kill `Em All <----- what a great friggin album, man

http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/19084_43_321254

Master of Puppets

http://www.musicblvd.com/cgi-bin/tw/19084_43_321218

all linked of course from

http://www.cs.caltech.edu/~adam/local/fork-music.html

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

In the U.S. domestic dogs kill more people than rattlesnakes, venomous
spiders, stinging insects, bears, and sharks combined. Dogs, in fact,
are second only to humans as killers of humans.
-- Gordon Grice, "The Red Hourglass: The Lives of Predators",
available at:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0385318871/forkrecommendedrA/