[Fwd: Honorary Degrees] Unique Spam

Jay Thomas (jpthomas@ix.netcom.com)
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 11:32:58 -0400

Thought I'd forward this unique spam for any of you who are sick of
struggling through grad school. Geez, I can get my Ph.D. Faster than
Rohit or Adam. Hang it on the wall next to my Doctor of Divinity :)=20

Datamgr@Juno.com wrote:
>=20
> Honorary Degrees
>=20
> You can now enjoy the prestige and status that a
> university degree can give you. Now, for a limited time, you can
> have awarded to you an honorary degree from the University of
> Brandenberg. The degrees are available in any subject matter
> from art to zoology and everything in between. They are also
> available in each of the following levels; Bachelors, Masters and
> Ph.D. In addition several specialized degrees are also available
> for you to select from.
>=20
> The fees charged are:
>=20
> Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science $25.00
>=20
> Master of Arts/ Master of Science $50.00
>=20
> Doctorate (Ph.D.) $75.00
>=20
> Specialized Degrees $100.00
>=20
>=20
> The Specialized Degrees are limited to the following:
>=20
> (1). Doctor of Medicine (MD)
> (2). Doctor of Dental Medicine (DD)
> (3). Doctor of Optometry (DO)
> (4). Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO)
> (5). Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine (DC)
> (6). Juris Doctor (JD)
>=20
> The Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. are available in any
> field you may select. You will receive your personalized
> University Degree, with your name engraved on a beautiful
> parchment certificate that is suitable for framing and proudly
> displaying.
>=20
>=20
> ORDER FORM
>=20
> Name: ________________________________________________________
>=20
> Field:__________________________________________________
> (the area you wish your degree to be issued in;
> Arts, Biology, ect..)
>=20
> Level:__________________________________________________
> (Bachelors (BS or BA), or Masters (MA or MS), Ph.D.
>=20
> Specialized Degree: ___________________________________
>=20
> Your complete mailing address:
>=20
>=20
> Amount enclosed: $________________
>=20
>=20
> Note: Fees must be in money order or cashier=92s check. We can
> NOT accept personal checks. Please do not send cash in the mail!
>=20
> Mail orders to:
> Sage & Associates
> 9410 Walnut St.
> #102-114
> Dept: 5
> Dallas, TX 75243
> [...]

--=20
Jay Thomas (w)617-576-4832=09
Network Manager (b)617-546-2444=09
I think so, Brain, but culottes have a tendency to ride up so.