Re: Digital cameras again

From: Ka-Ping Yee (ping@lfw.org)
Date: Thu Apr 13 2000 - 12:03:58 PDT

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> You miss my point, which is giving the pictures to someone *else*.
> If I'm at a friend's place, for instance, with a flashcard I can't
> just give it the pix. I need to either have my laptop along,
> or send the pix later.

When i got my Sony camera, i was excited about the memory stick
(not just because it's so tiny and cool) because it will fit in
a floppy-disk adapter. But when i got the adapter (with the
intention of using it just as you describe) i was disappointed --
it doesn't work just like a floppy disk; you still need to install
extra drivers. :(

-- ?!ng