Re: [Standard] Dr. Dre goes medieval on Napster

From: Adam L. Beberg (beberg@mithral.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 22:21:26 PDT

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000, Adam Rifkin -4K wrote:

> Still, my wife actually went to the Best Buy yesterday and bought the
> Limp Bizkit album (no comments on her taste, please) despite the fact
> that there's no shortage of ways to get it for "free".

Her tastes obviously involve a sterio system with larger then 2cm
speakers and white noise levels you cant hear. Or maybe they involve
music that doesn't need patented technology to record/play.

Just proves she knows you get what you pay for. Maybe she's smarter
then you think, or just has less hearing damage ;)

- Adam L. Beberg
  The Cosm Project - http://cosm.mithral.com/
  beberg@mithral.com - http://www.iit.edu/~beberg/