Welcome, GoJoMo!

From: by way of Rohit Khare (gojomo@usa.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 13:45:05 PDT

=-
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but I think a
thousand words can express concepts that no picture can convey.

Well, unless it's a picture of words.

Here are some words about me:

I'm 29. I live in Austin, Texas. I double-majored in Computer
Science and Economics at Berkeley. I both crave and fear how
accelerating technological change will transform humanity.
I was one of the pricipals at instant-messaging/presence
startup Activerse, and I wish our acquisition by CMGI had
worked out better. (I left 6 months ago.) I've been following
the FoRK archives on-and-off for a while. I am an anarcho-
Republican. I'm warming up for participation in another
startup -- to be determined.

- Gordon Mohr
- gojomo@usa.net
=-