RE: Someone please tell me why Snapfish.com is worth $40 million in funding?

From: Nicolas Popp (nico@realnames.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 17:10:48 PDT

Well.

First, I am reasonably guessing here. I don't know the real specifics about
this company.
I don't even know what kind of profiling info they require from you (I would
expect them to ask for specific demographic info as well). It is just a
typical business model when you give things away.

As far as "tell me where you live and I will tell you who you are", try
this:
http://www.yawyl.claritas.com/index.asp

and see for yourself...

-Nico