Re: PLANedu press coverage by internet.com

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Fri May 26 2000 - 10:10:16 PDT

How silly. Doesn't GM's onstar communications and navigation
system already have geo-locational stuff in it? GM is also
planning on offering Internet access in vehicles this fall.
why can't they just put a big green gas button under a flip
switch on the dash if you know you car will be where it is
for at least an hour or so and someone comes out, fills your
car, checks the oil and fluids, and wipes their fingerprints
off so you never eve know they were there. In fact, you could
get rid of the oil gauge, temperature, gas gauge, etc. One
less thing for those Caddy drivers to worry about so they can
concentrate more on parallel parking and avoiding pedestrians.

Greg

--
Greg Bolcer
email: gbolcer@endtech.com