Re: Big Beyond Belief.

From: Steve Dossick (sdossick@iPal.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 17:57:38 PDT

Adam Rifkin -4K wrote:

> You know what would be cool? If there were some network out there that
> would let me register interest in the book "Big Beyond Belief", which
> then went out and notified any interested booksellers, headhunters,
> weighttrainers, etc, that I'm willing to pay sweet sweet dollars for the
> book, and then later one of them could notify me when they found the
> book and could make it available for sale to me. The problem is, I
> don't know who needs to know that I want this book, and likewise book
> publishers don't know who needs to know that the book is available. I
> do wish there were a company out there working on this problem.
>
> Oh well. Best bet for now is to ask around your health club or gym.
> Best of luck to you, thanks for writing.

Shameless plug --

Sign up for iPal (still in pre-release, and with a spiffy new UI and
web-based access coming soon) and register your interest in

Health/Fitness & Nutrition/Weight Training & Bodybuilding

...and you'll be notified whenever we find _NEW_ cool stuff on the web
regarding your interest, including when selected merchants have new
offerings on the subject.

-s

--
Steve Dossick