Re: Netly News: Julf at the Door.

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Wed, 4 Sep 96 03:33:12 PDT

> What I want to know is why a Finnish guy who rules gives a rat's mangy
> backside about some garbage in a British paper???

Because he can make $$ suing them?

> Re: scientolology.
>
> There might be something interesting in:
> http://pauillac.inria.fr/~harley/hubba.text
>
> DON'T add a link to it.

Um, too late. Rohit's FoRK archives -- generated automagically by
hypermail -- automatically generate hyperlinks; for example, see

http://xent.w3.org/FoRK-archive/current/0131.html

My suggestion, Rob, is that you change the filename of hubba.txt
reasonably soon.

:) Adam

--
adam@cs.caltech.edu

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning. -- Rich Cook