Re: Emailworks 3.0 - man, would I like to Spam this guy.

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 13 Sep 1996 14:18:15 -0700

At 12:35 PM 9/13/96 PDT, I Find Karma wrote:

>This is the third time he's left this little gem in my emailbox
>without a return address.
>
>I'm thinking of mailing a whole bunch of rancid meat to his house.
>
>Any better methods of revenge?
>
>> From used***@being.caltech.edu Thu Sep 12 19:01:56 1996

Yeah, I saw this the other day and I think that it's brilliant.

You send a reply back to him that you are storing his un-solicited e-mail.
That the cost of maintance is $500.00 a month for the disk array space and
maintance. You then tell him in the bill to pay up, and he can request a
deletion of your storage of his e-mail. If he doesn't pay in two weeks you
turn it over to a bill collector.

What is he going to do, sue you for billing him for junk e-mail. Mean while
you have fucked up his credit etc.

Then pass the word and put him out of business.

Tim

--

JER 42:17 So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them. _____________________________________________________ Another in the merciful God series from, tbyars@earthlink.net