Re: Spyglass dances with the devil

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:34:55 -0700

At 8:02 AM -0700 10/24/96, Rohit Khare wrote:
>Well, is this what becomes of partnering with MS? Spyglass reduced to a
>client-side browser component pusher for all comers except Windows? I think
>Spyglass is doing the Right Thing and I hope they succeed, but this ain't
>no Netscape anymore.

pot calling the kettle black?

>RK
>
>Spyglass unveils Internet product plans
>
>By James Niccolai
>InfoWorld Electric

>Spyglass will make an undisclosed but "hefty investment" to double research
>and development of its three product lines -- device connectivity,
>infrastructure/performance, and applications such as e-mail, said Randy
>Littleson, vice president of marketing.

I don't get this. e-mail is a hefty investment?

Everyone uses Eudora. Well let me put it another way. Those of us with free
will use Eudora.

:-P

Tim

--

"The future masters of technology will have to be lighthearted and intelligent. The machine easily masters the grim and the dumb." - Marshall McLuhan 1969

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>