RE: MacOS 8.1

CobraBoy (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 19:49:51 -0800

At 6:04 PM -0800 1/16/98, Thomas Reardon wrote:

Man are you fag bait.

No there is no such thing as Apple. There is only NeXT. NeXT created the
modern world. Do you have a NeXTStation? Most of us that know what it is
do.

Call me when you get caught up.

Tim

> Before I start jumping up and down, please tell: What is this "Apple" you
> speak of? Have they ever shipped an "operating system", you know, the
> software that lets you browse the 'net?
>
> -Thomas
>
> ---
>
> (And just for the Ms people out there that might be jumping up and down
> saying Apple blew it. If I boot into Apple's stock OS 8.1 it worked fine.
> But I'm running a fairly tweaked system. As far as can tell OS8.1 seems
> pretty neat. However it has conflicts with the tweaks that I run.)
>
> Tim
>
> --
>
> It's a nasty world, Nancy.
>
> <> tbyars@earthlink.net <>

-

Nobody really cared if Apple tanked it,
but now if Apple tanks it, it also tanks NeXT,
and we're going to do everything in our power
to make sure that doesn't happen. ... anonymous NeXT employee

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>