RE: cool gear

CobraBoy! (tbyars@earthlink.net)
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 12:00:43 -0700

Jim Whitehead around 11:46 AM -0700 on 8/7/97, brainstormed and came up
with this:

> CobrayBoy says, "I have some cool bits, but I'm not going to give you any
>context for why you should read them."
> I say, "Buh-bye."
>
> - Jim

you know what? how fuckin' stupid are you? do you know how to read a URL?

let's play 1 + 1 =

1 Subject: cool gear

now, what do you think this means? cool as in neat, boss, dope, whatever
word you use in Iowa or wherever you fell off the truck from.

> On Thursday, August 07, 1997 9:44 AM, CobraBoy!
>[SMTP:tbyars@earthlink.net] wrote:
> > http://sgistore.guidance.com/

1 sgistore

now what could that mean? SGI ? Store? sgistore?

cool gear + sgistore = stuff way beyond your pathetic punk ass.

Tim

-

... at least you can drive something fast, arm your-
self with powerful tools, and look good doing it.
- Preview Release of the Be Operating System

<> tbyars@earthlink.net <>