Re: national id card on the way...

Steve Nordquist (signa@tfs.net)
Sat, 27 Jun 1998 03:26:47 -0500

Josh Cohen wrote:

> So what?!?!?!

Well, your US nation would have an identity, at least.On a more
repulsive note, you could end up able to
'input gestures' to your computer from any public or
non crypro-secure location (much as some people
used cigars and IR cameras for ersatz Photoshop
art.)

> Its just another example of big brother
> watching over us! Will we have ANY privacy left?
> Whats the world coming to? Thats it
> Im starting my own independent nation of Josh.

The IMF in another top-drawer investigation....

> .....to live free!

It's not about who's gonna pick you up, it's about whether
they give you a cut of the ads sold for the occasion. :)