Re: Introduction & Request for Opinions (Never lacking in FoRK)

I Find Karma (adam@cs.caltech.edu)
Fri, 13 Jun 97 13:59:01 PDT

Yobie wrote:

> I have invited to speak to a convention of federal judges, US attorneys and
> DOJ-types (...that's right, folks who can kill or preserve the
> constitution). I have an open topic. I was thinking of CDA, encryption
> exports or privacy in the net... maybe even my opinions on sentencing
> "cyber-criminals". Any thoughts on any of the above issues or any other
> issues. I have 1 1/2 hours to kill.

Actually, just ask Rohit to write a paragraph about this for you.

He'll instead think about it for a week and write you 20 pages.

Then, if you're a bad artist, you'll "cut and paste" some of the bits
and glue them together with conjectures, nontruths, and stories about
puberty.

Or, if you're a good artist, you'll just steal Rohit's rants, word for
word, and throw him a dog biscuit so he doesn't get upset when you do
it. :)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a meeting with Bill Davidow of Mohr,
Davidow Ventures (yeah, we don't name drop much on FoRK here...)

----
adam@cs.caltech.edu

Unix and the world Unixes with you. NT and you NT alone.