RE: Once again, what's a PASSLQ.

Rumman Gaffur (gaffurr@sonnyj.BTNA.COM)
Mon, 16 Jun 97 9:06:19 EDT

> > From: Rumman Gaffur [SMTP:gaffurr@sonnyj.BTNA.COM]
> > adam wins, perhaps not for the reason he stated.
> > i know english, i learn it from a book.
>
> I believe you meant to write:
>
> "I know English; I learned it from a book."

my bad, i forgot to quote. let's try again for the humour
impaired.

"i know english, i learn it from a book." - manuel
(in fawlty towers)

for full effect, say it with a spanish accent.
let me introduce a new tag <HUMOR> </HUMOR>, i
can't stand smiley faces. ;-)

> One conjugation error, three capitalization errors, and one punctuation
> error, all in one sentence - yes, I can see why you consider yourself an
> authority on the English language.

capitalisation? sorry mate, can't be bothered to hit the
shift key. see above.

rumman

p.s. i am going to england next week for six month. forgive
me if i mix american and english spelling. cheers.