Welcome, Hokkun Pang!

Rohit Khare (khare@w3.org)
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:33:38 -0400 (EDT)

Welcome! Read the FAQ, grab a chair and settle in... perhaps we'll even have
a non-virtual beer together soon!

Rohit

Forwarded message:
From: "Pang, Hokkun" <Hokkun.Pang@fmr.com>
To: Rohit Khare <khare@w3.org>
Subject: Re: SUBSCRIBE
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 17:20:00 -0400

if we haven't been friends long enough, lets this be the first day :-)

i found your group by accident while browsing the 'net. i like the
discussions you guys are having so i've ventured to join.

i work in boston at fidelity investments as a programmer. i've been a
netizen since 1988, the year i started college. that was way before
there was www, moderated newsgroups or powwow. back then, people still
listed their e-mail address as routing paths and you could amost
recognized every internet domains. and i was pretty certain that no
body sent me junk e-mails for profits. it seems like those good old
days are gone forever.

anyways, if you guys are friends keeping in touch with each other,
then please accept my apology for interrupting. otherwise, i'll be
happy to participate.

my e-mail address is Hokkun.Pang@fmr.com

ps. note the dot between my first and last name.