Re: Freedom from Microsoft != Freedom from Intel.

Yobie Benjamin (yobie@yobie.com)
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 17:48:43 -0700

Forget about all of the above... Install NT WS on an HP OmniBook 5500CT
with 64 meg of RAM, a 3COM 10baseT PCMCIA card and have a ball with
recursive blue screens of death. It does not work.