Re: Controlled substances

Greg Norton (gregnorton@rmci.net)
Thu, 21 May 1998 13:43:20 -0600

It's a power grab. No one is foolish enough to make a bald grab for power,
not even Hitler or Marcos. First you find a crisis that must be solved,
then ask for the power to solve it. Ever noticed that everything the
Clinton administration pays attention to is called a "Crisis"?

It's not about caffeine or nicotene; it's not even about poverty or racism
or health care- it's about power.
Nort.