Re: ASIS Bulletin articles on Digital Libraries

Steve Dossick (
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 17:34:14 -0500 (EST)

One of the reasons they went so public with the program (and they're
trying to attract media attention, believe it or not) is because the
DLI-II stuff is funded partially by the presidential initiative in
information tech (whatever it's called this week). Perhaps they need some
real PR :)