Re: dosing FoRK

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 19:21:18 PDT

Don't worry about it. Like me, most other folks won't know what the hell
you're talking about. I don't think the journalists will figure it out!
(:
What is that, anyhow? I'm ISO the rarely found ald-52 nowdays, but
lsd-25'll do.

 "A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity."
          -- Robert Frost